Monday, July 27, 2026

Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu, Special Features Menu, Teaser, and Trailer


Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu, Special Features Menu, Teaser, and Trailer

Hello yawl! So here you have now the DVD Start Menu, the Special Features Menu, the Teaser and the Trailer. 

On this video you see the DVD Start Menu from which I select the Special Features Menu. The Audio Features Menu has three options: Audio Features, Play Teaser, and Play Trailer. Once the audio on the Special Features menu begins to loop along with video snips on it, I selected Audio Features which takes to the one options which are: Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin Commentary and Dolby 5.1. I then go back to the Special Features Menu and select Play Teaser. After watching the teaser I selected Play Trailer, not shown on screen, and played the trailer. 

On this one I didn't let the complete audio of the DVD Start Menu play because I'd previously uploaded just the Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu → https://youtu.be/fYvneMs2gOU itself.

For this extraction I used VLC itself and then screen captured. If you want some insight as to why I've decided to use VLC you can read the description of Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu - PowerDVD 24 PC Mode vs TV Mode → https://youtu.be/v4OEvyAZ8zI

I hope you find this helpful on whether to seek out and get yourself a copy of this Stargate Special Edition DVD and if nothing else at least encourage you to go watch the movie which is one of my all-time favorites.  

00:00 Stargate Special Edition
00:12 DVD Start Menu
00:24 Special Features Menu
01:14 Audio Features
01:24 Teaser 
02:29 Trailer 

Audio: Exactly as presented on the DVD itself. 

#NoTanDiarioChronicles #BonusFeatures #DVDExtras #DeletedScenes #BehindTheScenes #MenuLoop #Stargate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts